|Registered Nurse - Cosmetic / Appearance Medicine
|Ellerslie, Part Time, Beauty
|Please Quote Reference Number 79699
NZ Registered Nurse with Practicing Certificate required
Outstanding customer service values
Appearance Enhancement career opportunity with Caci
Hello, welcome to Caci.
At Caci we're focused and passionate on delivering results to our customers and developing our people. We're award-winning and are leaders in the skin and appearance industry and have been delivering great results and skin confidence to our customers for 25 years!
Our Beautiful Caci Ellerslie is looking for a Cosmetic Nurse who puts customers first, works well in a high performing team, is always seeking to learn and improve, and is honest and authentic - are you ready to work with NZ's most iconic skin and appearance company?! If you are looking for an exciting career with further development opportunities - we'd love to meet you!
About the role
Our Nurses are passionate, fast paced and focused on delivering amazing results for our customers on their journey to skin confidence!
The role will involve:
Late nights and some Saturdays required.
- Successfully performing facial assessments
- Providing Cosmetic injectables and advanced skin treatments such as Collagen Induction Therapy (Dermal Rolling), Fractional CO2 Laser, Chillsculpt and VPL (Photo Rejuvenation, Red Vein and Hair Removal)
- Ensuring the client journey from start to finish is seamless for the client to ensure they receive the best possible results along the way
- Assisting all employees in the clinic as much as possible so the clinic achieves all targets and high-performance teamwork is achieved
- Doing the right thing for the client, and the brand
- Successfully supporting the Caci Clinic network and servicing customer demands
Our training academy: Centre of Excellence (based in Auckland) offers advanced learning pathways with a mix of face to face and online, including, personal development, technical skills, and further education. Along with a base hourly rate, you will have access to treatments, products at special staff prices and commission! To further your professional development, we host an annual Conference with an exciting Caci Awards Night, development days and in-clinic training.
Are you for us?
You'll need to be customer focused, with a can-do attitude, the ability to collaborate, work as a team and deliver results.
The best person for this role will carefully consider positive and negative outcomes before taking action, focus on the task at hand, look towards long term outcomes when making decisions, be flexible and adaptable, and will have exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone who is looking for a long term position and wants to build a career with a market leading company!
Caci stars are motivated by achievement, resilient, adaptable with high emotional intelligence, accountability and efficient with their time management and organisational skills.
You will have:
We hire on attitude!
- Current Nurses Practicing Certificate
- Injecting experience - extremely attractive but not essential
- A minimum of 3-5 years' Nursing experience, ideally in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- You will be passionate about improving women's confidence and giving great customer service, no matter what
- A desire to grow and be part of a high performing team
- Happy to get involved in promotional activity
- Interest in cosmetics, skin, beauty and confidence
- Great presentation and someone who loves to shine!
If you think you've got what it takes, or you really want to join us we would love to hear from you. While it would be awesome if you possessed expert skin knowledge, it's your ambition, drive and experience that we are after. We can teach you the rest as you grow and develop with the role.
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the apply now button, we can't wait to hear from you!
|Please Quote Reference Number 79699